Disclaimer – This is a TEST NET app & KYC is not required. Please do not send actual Bitcoin, XRP, and Litecoin to these testnet addresses, we will not be able to recover your assets.
Please see Sign up process, Sign In Process, Fund wallet process, Withdraw fundsand Pay Now functionalities step by step documentation.
Remember to note down your secret keys.
Open the app and select your language preference – English and Spanish only
Click on create an account button, once click fill in the following fields
- Valid Email address
- Legal First Name & Last Name
- Country code for phone number entry
- Create Password
- Confirm Password
- Terms & condition link and click on the Signup button then follow the
instruction on the screen
Note: Once the user onboard successfully, wait until you get a trustline setup notification on your device, just click on it and wait for 5 seconds to get the success message.
2. Sign In Process
- User launches the STB app and enter valid username & Password And click on the login button
- Set up your PIN & Activate Biometric Authentication then reinsert the PIN
- Insert your secret keys and click continue
3. Deposit funds
Process is same from BTC, LTC from BTC testnet -To fund
- Click on the Action button & click on Deposit
- Select Bitcoin Or Litecoin whichever you want to fund and use the test net faucet using the below link
4. Pay now Functionality
- Click on the Action button and click the Pay Now button then select the coin you want to send (For first-time users, the app required permission to access the camera, user click on allow button and app open the QR code scanner) and
- Alternatively, you can type in the username which will convert to PayString
- Select the amount you want to send and click on Pay Securely and follow the instructions on the screen
5. Withdraw funds back to BTC testnet
- Click on the Action button then select the coin you want to send then click withdraw button
- Insert the Bitcoin testnet address and Select the amount you want to send and click on Withdraw Securely and follow the instructions on the screen
6. Raise ticket from inside the app
- From the menu option, click on Profile and select the “Support” option
- Click on “Create new ticket”
- Write your Subject and Fill in the description and click on send button